You are about to enjoy the freedom that MegaSmart TV Box offers, but first thing’s first…
Let’s Connect to your TV:
1. Connect the provided HDMI cable to the HDMI input on your TV.
2. Plug the provided power cord directly into a power surge protector or directly into a wall outlet.
*We highly recommend plugging your device into a power surge protector as damage from power surges are not covered under warranty†*
3. Turn your TV on.
4. Select the correct HDMI input using your TV remote.
*Example: If you have plugged the HDMI cable into HDMI1, use your TV remote to toggle to HDMI1*
5. Now Mega’s main menu will appear and you’re ready to connect to the internet.
Let’s Connect to the Internet:
1. Using your Mega remote, navigate to “Applications”.
2. Select “Settings” and and choose your preferred method of connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet).
3. If connecting by Wi-Fi, turn this option ON and a list of available networks will appear.
*This is where you will enter your password (typically found on your modem)*
**Passwords are case sensitive – If you make a mistake, click on your network name and select the “forget” or “cancel the save” option. Please re-enter the correct password when you see your network name appear again**
4. If connecting by Ethernet, make sure to connect the ethernet cable properly and select the corresponding option under “Settings”.
5. Once you have properly connected to the Internet, press the “Home” button on your Mega remote.
Plug. Connect. Play!